Cape Town, South Africa, Africa
Senior (5+ years of experience)
Senior Technical Project Manager (Englisch/english)
* This job opening has been viewed 2185 times « Return to list
Our Client urgently requires a Senior Technical Project Manager. They are one of SA’s leading full-service
digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology. They work with some of worldwide
leading brands including HANSA Pilsener, PHILIPS, Davidoff, NOKIA, FC Bayern. They are experts in the full
range of digital disciplines including web, mobile, social, digital concepts and CRM. The agency is young dynamic
and growing rapidly and is constantly looking for digital professionals who really want to make a major
impact on the digital landscape.
This is a vital role to the business bringing in projects on time and in budget whilst achieving all technical goals.
In addition to project management, this role will support sales with estimating and costing, have an ability to provide
service and support on client site as required and have demonstrable team development skills.
· Defining project scope, deliverables, schedules, budgets and tasks list
· Conducting project kickoff, steering committee, and team meetings
· Conducting technical brainstorming sessions and other technical project meeting facilitation
· Estimating duration and resource requirements
· Facilitating setting of technical, functional and business requirements
· Developing detailed project plans including technical resource plans
· Working with account managers and client services to ensure optimal deliverables
· Tracking/managing projects from initiation to successful completion
· Identifying and escalating issues
· Communicating project status
· Resolving project issues, problems, and changes
· Leading projects to overall success
· Managing a team of junior and senior developers
Hold a relevant engineering degree or have at least 6 years experience in a similar role
Have recent digital agency of software developer industry experience
Know all about PHP5, MySQL, Java, JQuery, AJAX, HTML5 and CSS3
Have experience of the implementation and maintenance of quality controls.
Understand complex database concepts and browser specific compatibility issues
Have significant knowledge of client server and internet systems architectures
Are not intimidated by large national and international brands
Demonstrate a good level of enthusiasm, tenacity & drive
Must be able to work unsupervised and be a strong team player
Provide a highly creative and structured environment
Provide brands as HANSA Pilsener, PHILIPS, Davidoff, NOKIA, FC Bayern.
Provide an international work environment (South Africa / Germany / Belgium / Holland)
Provide interesting career opportunities and an excellent salary package
You answer yes to all their requirements and like what they have to offer?
Please send your resume, portfolio and photo before 20th March!